i. Basics of communication Introduction to communication Learning sentence construction.
ii. English Grammar in use Noun, pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Tenses, Preposition, Articles, Conjunction, Punctuation. Grammar usage in sentences.
iii. Speaking English for the Real World Everyday communication: Introduction Shopping, meeting friends, travelling Visiting a doctor Telephonic communication Negotiation At the movie theatre, At the office Meeting relatives.
iv. Public speaking skills Extempore and Group Discussion Email Drafting Business correspondence Avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations Letter writing practice.
v. Personality Development Manners and etiquettes Building confidence and developing presentation skills Dress code and colour pattern.
vi. Job Interview Skills Resume writing Job Interview question and Answers Mock sessions.
1. Option of individual classes with dedicated tutor with additional fees.
2. Weekdays – Monday to Thursday – 1hr each day for 3 weeks.
3. Weekends – Saturday and Sunday – 3hr per day two week.
4. Comprehensive Course Curriculum that meets the Global Requirements of the market standard.
5. An Inter-disciplinary approach with more emphasis on reading, writing, listening, and speaking in English.
6. Professional Training from the basics to the difficult grammar portion in the English.
Our classes run everyday from Monday to Friday at 3.30 PM IST to 4.30 PM IST.