i. 30 Hours
ii. Course Duration - 2 months
iii. Can be pursued from any corner of the globe.
i. Anyone above age of 18 years.
ii. They should have completed 12th Standard and have basic knowledge of English.
Who is this for?
Anyone wanting to communicate successfully in general business
situations, including managers, sales people, account managers, and business leaders
On this course, participants will learn:
• To communicate with others in practical, business oriented situations
• To express themselves in English with greater fluency, accuracy and confidence
•to handle themselves in English in a variety of business contexts, from negotiating, to
Telephone, to making presentations, to socialising.
• Course outline and approach
• Describing your role and responsibilities
• Typical & critical scenarios you use the target language in, key issues
• Chairing, setting the agenda, controlling the conversation
• Participating, turn taking, listening and taking notes
• Being diplomatic, agreeing and disagreeing
• Emails – register, style, standard phrasing
• Notes and memos
• Business specific language phrases
• Checking & clarifying information
• Finance specific scenarios
• Listening to different accents, intonation
• Introducing a topic effectively
• Linking and sequencing ideas
• Responding to questions
• Describing processes, cause and effect
• Criticising, recommending
• Quality assurance, continuous improvement
• Key negotiating language, framing your argument
• Negotiating with suppliers
• Negotiating with customers
• Skim reading reports and news feeds
• How to report information and ideas
• Writing reports – style, register, conventions
• The first five minutes
• Speed networking– the elevator pitch
• Small talk, turn taking
• Business conventions
Location & Contact Details -
Our classes run everyday from Monday to Friday at 3.30 PM IST to 4.30 PM IST.